Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fruits? No thanks..

Most people stare at me in  disbelief when I tell them that I don't eat fruits. Although I cannot give a reason as to why I hate fruits, and knowing that fruits are one of the main source of vitamins and minerals, I'm not that worried by it because I eat my vegetables.. Well most of it. There was a time when used to take small servings of apples and pineapples. These were the only fruits of which the smell did not make me want to vomit. But now I don't eat even these fruits. However I do enjoy fresh mandarin and orange juice, and an occasional packeted mango juice of a particular brand. That's it. That's the closest I ever come to eating fruits. I know that not eating fruits but drinking some fruit juices sounds weird and illogical. But it is an aspect of myself that even though I don't fully understand, defines me in a unique way.

looks pretty but no thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment